Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: What would your all LPD Boys Team be?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would your all LPD Boys Team be?

    I've had a hard time seeing too many that are locks. It seems to be very few people are playing at a really consistent level. Hopefully some of the players games hit some consistency down the stretch.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would your all LPD Boys Team be?

    I guess it depends on the situation. I'd probably be more comfortable with Garrison shooting the 3pt.

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    I love stick to death but if we are down one at the end of the game I'm giving the ball to Jordan right now, he's matured more (older obviously) and has a better chance imo of getting the ball to go down going to the rack. Overall, this season Stick has better numbers, recently imo Jordan has been playing better.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would your all LPD Boys Team be?

    Oh yes, Garrison for sure if I'm shooting a 3. I just believe in most situations you need to let your senior make you or break you.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •